• A global leader in the production of assembly and logistics solutions;
• Chance to develop their customer base in Bulgaria;
• Over 45 worldwide locations.
What will be your tasks:
• Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs;
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors;
• Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor;
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers;
• Submits orders by referring to customized prices and product literature;
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports;
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques;
• Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments;
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management;
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies;
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales;
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• University degree with a concentration in engineering, marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred;
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in sales;
• Familiarity with office software and phone system;
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing) is a must;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Good organizational, negotiation and closing skills;
• Technical skills;
• Territory management;
• Good presentation skills;
• Client relationships management skills;
• Motivation for sales.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).