Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is
energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a
more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This position involves heading a team in the Manufacturing unit in Petrich, ensuring continuous and efficient production operations in line with plans, procedures, and quality and safety standards and policies.
In this role, you will aid in the transformation of parts and raw materials into ABB products in a timely and cost-effective manner, managing resources to meet production targets
• Leading capacity planning and resource optimization for the area
of responsibility to achieve profitable operation
• Identifying deficiencies in production, monitoring efficiency and proposal improvements, proposing improvements, and overseeing their implementation
• Identifying and recommending technical equipment and facility improvements
• Working with HR Management to ensure that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, cross-trained, according to skill metrics, as well as guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies
• Direct managing of 8 shift leaders and around 300 production workers