• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Work with and manage stakeholders from across Global IT and partner organizations to ensure that the Major Incident Management process is working effectively, and is evolving to meet changing business demands;
• Manage the performance of the Major Incident Management vendor in relation to Major Incident Management activities via regular governance and review meetings;
• Process ownership and performance
• actively participate in major incidents to ensure that the process is operating effectively.
• Be part of an on-call escalation rota to support major incident management activities outside of normal business hours (once a month);
• Managing, identifying and driving continual improvement activities across the MIM process and service.
• Producing and maintaining accurate and appropriate process documentation which meets audit and departmental expectations.
• Providing regular management reporting and insights covering Major Incident Management performance and trends.
• Coordinating activities required to successfully transition new and existing IT services into the MIM process.
• Acting as a management escalation point during major Global IT and Cyber incidents ensuring that barriers to recovery are quickly removed.
• Undertaking activities to support the effective operation of the wider Global IT Service Control department including chairing regular forums and supporting other process activities not directly related to Major Incident Management.
• Keeping the wider Major Incident Management stakeholder community informed and engaged in the operation and evolution of the process.
• Previous experience managing Major Incidents for critical systems in an ITIL process based 24/7 environment.
• Previous experience with vendor/ supply management;
• Previous experience with ServiceNow or other ticketing systems;
• Proven knowledge and experience of tools, technologies, and methods used in IT Service Management;
• Previous experience in managing supplier performance in an outsourced operational environment;
• Commercial acumen;
• Good communication skills – both written and oral;
• Confident in managing key relationships with internal IT teams, business stakeholders and suppliers;
• ITIL V3 or ITIL 4 Foundation level;
• Service Operations certificate will be considered an advantage.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).