• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Contribute to the design and development of the company's global information architecture;
• Work with the business engagement teams to understand the data/insights required by business initiatives and projects and define the best means of exploiting information architecture and assets that meet these needs;
• Contribute to the definition and documentation of the data layer of the Enterprise Architecture, and the identification in this of key data components, their attributes and relationships to the Data Platform;
• Work with Business Engagement teams to understand, evaluate and specify business reporting and analytics requirements and how the Data Platform can best be exploited or extended to meet these needs;
• Contribute to the development of the company's data standards and policies, as well as underpinning modeling techniques and tools, and the embedding of these in the design of the Data Platform;
• Contribute to the documentation of the company's Data Architecture and how this is represented within the Data Platform;
• Contribute Subject Matter Expertise on BI and other analytical tools;
• Working with Application Architects, contribute Subject Matter Expertise to review and assess data models contained in packaged or commercially available applications to determine compatibility with the company's information architecture;
• Contribute as a Subject Matter Expert to the data model design, integration, reporting and business intelligence streams of application delivery projects;
• Contribute to the creation of technology roadmaps consistent with application strategies and business priorities.
• A minimum of 5+ years of experience in Data Architecture and a strong knowledge of modern transaction processing systems, data warehouses and BI technologies;
• Extensive experience in systems development and an understanding of the systems development/delivery life cycle including requirements and design;
• Experience with new technologies and Data Bricks in particular;
• Previous work in international companies and big projects;
• Cloud experience (Azure);
• Strong Information analysis, modeling and database design skills;
• Breadth of knowledge in established and emerging data technologies, including Big Data and ‘as a service’ architectures;
• Strong problem-solving, communication, and relationship-building skills;
• Engaging, articulate and able to influence across internal IS and business stakeholders;
• Natural gravitas based on a foundation of a sound knowledge of subject matter and communication abilities;
• Strong and inspirational leadership qualities and a common sense approach;
• Proven networking skills and stakeholder management skills with a good understanding of the wider objectives;
• Ability to work positively with a wide range of individuals;
• Delivery of information platform-enabled insights and analytics capabilities;
• Experience working with Data Scientists / sophisticated insights and analytics teams;
• FMCG background and experience will be considered an advantage.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).