• For an IT company based in Burgas.
• Small team of professionals.
• Support of LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi systems.
• Аdministration of networks based on Cisco active network equipment
• Contributing to the successful delivery of the projects.
• Advanced knowledge and experience in LAN/WAN administration.
• Excellent knowledge of administration of networks based on Cisco active network equipment (network switches family 2xxx, 3xxx and 4xxx network switches, IDS, IPS).
• Huawei experience.
• Experience in configuration, use and error diagnostics of Cisco routers and multiplexers.
• Knowledge of local- and wide-area network architecture, LAN/WAN control systems.
• Configuring and administering Wi-Fi devices (access points and Wi-Fi controllers).
• Knowledge and experience in using the following protocols: TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, IPSec.
• Knowledge and experience in the application of QoS: diffserv, CBWFQ, LLQ, PQ, CQ, WFQ, shaping, policing.
• Knowledge and experience of L2 protocol use: xSTP, bpdu control, q-in-q tunnels, vlan private network, storm control, L2 security.
• Experience in regulatory document development.
• Experience of working with solutions based on mobile IT technologies and mobile office (eToken PKI Client).
• Valid CCNP Certified or above the required.
• SD-WAN and Huawei knowledge is an advantage
• Language skills: English: at least intermediate level.
• Opportunity to work on stable projects.
• Training, continuous learning and career development in IT company – SAP partner.
• Additional remuneration based on project acceptance.
• Additional annual remuneration based on SAP team performance.
• 5 days additional paid leave (total: 25 days).
• Additional medical insurance.
• Food vouchers.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).