• Global leader in tobacco production and products;
• Brand new office in Sofia focused on Information Technology services;
• Chance to be part of the core team in Sofia.
What will be your tasks:
• Providing tier 3 support for EUC within the area of expertise, troubleshooting and technical support of enterprise-class systems regarding ITIL/ITSM processes/practices, while maintaining compliance with all company policies, procedures and standards;
• Participation in project-related activities, and implementation of projects actions on time;
• Ensure EUC systems replacement/upgrade activity is successfully concluded;
• Assess the scope and impact of incidents and services requests and respond with an appropriate sense of urgency following all applicable policies and procedures;
• Plan, coordinate and execute change management activities;
• In conjunction with the wider team, ensure that the EUC IT business continuity plan is current and tested;
• Document standard operating procedures for repeatable tasks;
• Act as an escalation point for incidents and service requests not resolved in Tier 1 and 2 organizations;
• Keep up to date on industry trends and deliver the highest level of customer service possible;
• For managing a subset of contractual obligations and services to ensure that the best value is being driven out of the Outsource Partners;
• Ensuring ITIL processes are devolved across Outsource Partners and retained organization work effectively for IT and the business.
• Drive non-contractual related Continuous Service Improvement with our Outsource Partners;
• Contributing to the successful delivery of functional targets;
• Support the process of sourcing new Vendors, assisting to negotiate the best commercial and operational deals through the provision and analysis of relevant data;
• Be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for a particular set of contractual schedules, obligations and services;
• Run Senior Level Governance forums and ensure issues are dealt with or escalated within the Governance framework;
• Enabling the acquisition of new products and services from vendors. Driving standardization and elimination of complexity of solutions and processes;
• Maintain, evolve and run a suite of additional measures and improvement items in order to continually increase the level of vendor performance.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop configuration;
• Expertise in troubleshooting for Windows, MAC, Android and iOS operating systems;
• Experience in implementing large-scale windows deployments;
• Understanding of Microsoft Virtual technologies;
• OS Deployment Methods specifically Microsoft;
• Enterprise Directory Services in a multi-domain environment;
• Group Policy Management;
• Infrastructure Security;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Able to work effectively with multi-functional teams across a variety of organizational levels;
• Root cause analysis and troubleshooting skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Work independently on a flexible schedule;
• Worked in a service delivery environment using service desk application tools;
• Delivery of change activity within a structured change environment ;
• Experience with ITIL principles and working practices.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Insurance;
• Monthly Food Vouchers;
• Monthly Travel Cash Allowance;
• A minimum of 25 days of paid leave;
• Paid mobile monthly plan;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office (up to 80%);
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Childbirth bonus - 300 BGN;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with an international team.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).