Ultraflex Power Technologies is a growing, dynamic and innovative
company committed to design, development and manufacturing of
innovative induction heating and casting equipment. We pride
ourselves in being a leader in the induction heating technology
We are looking for an analytical and innovative engineer responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs, processes and applications. Must be able to do analysis, to create applications that respond to customer needs and provide innovative solutions. Perform prototyping, application testing and design reviews to ensure product or solution meets customer requirements.
• Perform electromagnetic and thermal modeling, calculations and simulations using various modeling tools and software;
• Design and analyze electromagnetic and thermal components - transformers, inductors used in induction heating and power electronics applications;
• Develop heating processes for a variety of induction heating applications – brazing, hardening, heat treating;
• Work with sales team and directly with customers to understand their requirements and recommend innovative technical solutions and appropriate equipment;
• Perform application trials and testing of samples provided by customer to determine the best technological approach to meet their needs;
• Analyze test data and prepare detailed test reports;
• Interact with marketing group to prepare publishable application notes;
• Maintain clear and accurate documentations of problem solutions.