• They bring intelligence to commerce by providing companies with predictive and prescriptive guidance that enables them to dynamically price, configure and sell their products and services across all channels with speed, precision and consistency.
• Meanwhile... Back in 2007 some Bulgarian masterminds created a product company in the travel industry, developed it and brought it to the level of being a global competitor
• The two companies collaborated to create something even better..
• The office in Sofia is about to become one of the main R&D centers for the company
• And the environment, friendly and fresh, a personal approach and engagement to every employee
• Become proficient in the company products through configuring and monitoring them
• Track, analyze, reproduce, troubleshoot, escalate, and resolve complex product issues
• Analyze statistical data and logs to detect issues and escalate or propose configuration changes
• Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by analyzing business and technical requirements, implementing quality and customer-service standards
• Design and execute test plans and strategies; identifies and resolves problems; prepares and completes corrective action plans and verification procedures
• Maintain and improve product quality by executing functional, regression, integration and performance tests
• Creates test reports, defects analysis and troubleshooting;
• Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; writes and updates quality assurance procedures and documentation
• 3+ yrs. of professional experience as Quality Assurance Specialist or DevOps engineer
• Strong analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
• Experience in using both SQL and NoSQL databases
• Knowledge of XML and JSON
• Good understanding of Linux and scripting
• Fluency in English
• Experience in writing documentation
• Excellent research and problem solving skills and willingness to innovate, learn and share knowledge
• Working with Python language
• Experience as Linux System Administrator
• ISTQB Foundation or higher level certificate
• Experience in the travel industry and knowledge of IATA, Taxes, GDS and etc.
• Basic understanding of performance evaluation of software components
The company Offers:
• Unlimited growth opportunities and personal and professional development
• Work on interesting projects in a leading company
• Friendly environment in a team of highly skilled and motivated young people
• Trainings and regular team-buildings
• Flexible working time and fresh atmosphere
• Excellent remuneration and benefits package
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).