Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
The purpose of the Supply Chain Services Representative position is to support the departments in Cargill Agricultural Supply Chain EMEA with daily administrative and organizing tasks. Focus is on administrative tasks related to contract execution, planning and customer service.
Supply Chain Operations - contract execution & administration
• Accurate and timely entry and completion of all entries of commodity movements data in system
• Timely reconcile inventory with all plants and 3rd party warehouses basis daily movements data and start/end stock confirmation, identify, escalate, investigate and resolve stock differences.
• Declare monthly stocks to insurance in line with Corporate and business group policy and procedures
• Monitor and manage of all commodity contract applications and review/follow-up daily on the failed as well as the provisional applications
• Settlement of all shipped and applied commodity contracts
• Issue and dispatch of commodity sales invoices to customers, validate incoming purchase commodity invoices and the timely follow-up on all exceptions raised by Finance
• Review and validate incoming service invoices against relevant accruals/purchase order
• Review and enter services accruals and monitors, analyze and report on expenses deviation with the local stakeholders.
Systems/data management, documentation and reporting
• May act as primary contact for supply chain management systems and tools used within their area.
• Will participate in local continuous improvement in Contract Execution process area and provide recommendations, ideas and plans to local and functional management
• Will actively provide data for local scorecard and related KPIs for the local business and team.
• Manage the proper retention of all execution related documents and documentation.
• May bring together data and run regular reports in support of supply chain business processes.