JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is a global coffee & tea company,
serving consumers in more than 80 countries through iconic brands
including: Jacobs, Tassimo, Moccona, Senseo, L’OR, Douwe Egberts,
Kenco, Pickwick, Pilao & Gevalia. In Bulgaria, the company is
represented by two of these iconic brands - the global power brand
Jacobs with its Magic Aroma and the Bulgarian “fiery coffee” Nova
Brasilia, a market leader in roasted and ground coffee and one of
the most popular brands on the market.
At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
JDE Traineeship Program represents a professional opportunity for students who are:
- in terminal study year, master students or those who have just completed their studies,
- are proficient English speakers and enlightened by entrepreneurial spirit,
- put passion in everything they do day by day.
The selection process is divided into 3 stages. Only the candidate who receive a job offer will enter the program. The traineeship period is March - October 2018. During the 8 months you will have full-time schedule and:
- You will understand the role and responsibilities of each department in achieving our mission.
- You will turn your ideas into projects with a positive imprint on the coffee world, a world in which Jacobs Douwe Egberts intends to differentiate and maintain as a market leader.
- You will discover the field in which you want to leave your mark, where you fit in and where you may want to become a professional.
If you’ve decided that you want to venture and become a Coffee Champion, apply with your CV in English. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage.
Welcome onboard and have a cup of coffee with us!