GTT connects people across organizations, around the world and to every application in the cloud. Our clients benefit from an outstanding service experience built on our core values of simplicity, speed and agility. GTT owns and operates a global Tier 1 internet network and provides a comprehensive suite of cloud networking services. For more information on GTT (NYSE: GTT), please visit www.gtt.net.
• Logging all relevant incident/service request details, allocating
categorisation and prioritisation codes.
• Providing first-line investigation and diagnosis using approved tools, systems and procedures.
• Resolving/fulfilling incidents/service requests that are in scope.
• Engaging and arranging external technical support where hands and eyes support are required on-site.
• Following-up with external technical support organisations including 3rd parties until incident/request resolution/fulfilment.
• Managerial Escalations – escalating incidents/service requests that are at risk of failing or have failed agreed SLAs/OLAs, or that are out of scope, which may include 3rd Parties or internal roles (e.g. Service Manager, Account Manager).
• Keeping customers informed of progress.
• Owning incidents/requests from ticket creation to resolution/fulfilment/closure.
• Closing all resolved/fulfilled incidents/requests and other queries.
• Communication with customers – keeping them informed of incident/request progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages, etc.
• Ensure the Configuration Management System (CMS) is maintained/updated.
• Maintain an exceptional level of customer service during any engagements with Customers/3rd Parties/Internal Teams.
• Ensure communication at all times is clear, concise, meaningful, professional and efficient.
• Provide feedback to appropriate Line Manager on how the Service Desk and supporting functions can improve.
• Understanding of and familiarity with Customers’ services and solutions.
• Compliance with Service Operations processes (Event Management, Incident Management, Request Fulfilment, Change Management, Problem Management) and associated metrics (SLAs/OLAs/KPIs/other metrics).
• Actively participate as required in meetings (customer, 3rd party, internal).