• A company that provides its own and very successful product.
• An atmosphere that will motivate you to do your best and people who will lead you to success.
• A social package that will make you forget your name.
What you have:
• Good knowledge of Java
• Experience with relational (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (e.g. ElasticSearch, Redis) databases
• Good knowledge of RESTful APIs, their design and implementation
• Experience with building and/or running large–scale applications on a
PaaS/SaaS cloud, preferably AWS
• Knowledge of Docker and containerization a big plus
• Familiarity with Spring
• English language fluency
What you'll do:
• Define accurate domain models
• Store data efficiently in a matching storage engine
• Build highly parallel data processing pipelines, and fluent APIs
• Help design, implement and improve our services while helping us adopt best practices
• Write elegant, self–testing, well documented code
• Be mindful of the business — by communicating with your colleagues and management, you’ll help the company make sure they’re building the right thing at the right time
What you'll get:
• Competitive salary with added benefits
• Social events like R&D outings, company outings and more
• Internal tech talks, skills–building resources and valuable advice from
• Trips to Copenhagen Head Office
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send a CV using the online application form.
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).