We are looking for a QA Engineer to become part of a dedicated team for our client - one of the world’s top 15 software companies: providing technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
In the QA Engineer role, you’ll be a member of the R&D Business Unit in Sofia and global engineering community. You’ll collaborate in the strategy definition of the Software Development; technological framework and functional approach in an Agile Environment. You’ll also work on the implementation of product solutions in different countries.
• Testcases definition from customer’s requirements and traceability with specifications;
• Implementation of test plans (functional and/or non-functional and/or non-regression);
• Test implementation;
• Testcase development and automatization using scripts;
• Testcase and data preparation, and test cases execution;
• Evaluation to start the customer’s test campaign;
• Problem Fixing and Tracking Record;
• Software documentation defects;
• Development, execution and maintenance of test scenarios;
• Providing validation and sign off for the hotfixes loads of Production (Prio A, B and Patch load escalations);
• Customer facing mentality when it comes to development and understanding how to put yourself in the shoes of the customer to evaluate how well their expectations are meeting;
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience;
• Very good knowledge in Java;
• Web analysis tools such as Firebug;
• Automated testing tools such as Jenkins;
• Framework Selenium / Protractor;
• SQL databases;
• Able to analyze API using R-Client, SoapUI or Postman;
• R-Client, SoapUI or Postman;
• Familiar with Scrum, Agile, and Lean project methodologies'.
• 25 days paid annual leave – we value your leisure time;
• Home office policy;
• Health insurance plan (medical and dental coverage);
• Food Vouchers;
• Referral program – we believe it is best to work with people you know and have various referral awards!
• Clear career paths, coaching programs and great opportunities for professional growth;
• Wide range of training and certification programs, online courses and international conferences;
• Broad projects variety and possible mobility between projects over time;
• Exposure to international companies and teams with access to top world-known companies;
• Corporate (and not so corporate) parties – we simply like celebrating things;
• Team-buildings that rock!
• Exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).