• The world’s largest CRM implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria that will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
What you will do:
• Conducts routine data entry management for accounting records including accounts payable and accounts receivable;
• Reviews invoices and similar documents for accuracy; alerts supervisory staff of any discrepancies;
• Assist with monthly, quarterly and year-end close;
• Distributes accounting reports as directed;
• May assist with mail distribution, answering telephones, and other accounting tasks as needed;
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Fluency in German and English ( spoken and written);
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance and/or Accounting;
• Ability to enter data accurately and efficiently into ERP system;
• Basic accounting skills;
• Strong Microsoft Office skills; advanced in Excel;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Good attention to detail;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize;
• Knowledge of Dynamics 365 will be considered an advantage;
• Experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Premium Health Insurance;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialised Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).