• Be among the first in the establishment of a new R&D Engineering Center in Sofia for a global leader with decades of history on the market.
• End-to-end exposure - see the result of your innovation efforts directly put in production and manufactured right in front of your eyes.
• Even though the technological part is really great, the salary and social package do not fall behind at all.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Develop, maintain and test embedded software for intelligent automation systems and sensors with focus on remote I/O, fieldbus systems and industrial Ethernet.
• Create technical specifications for new products.
• Conception and programming of embedded software based on real-time operating systems.
• Review and document the code, utilizing peer-review tools.
• Optimize deep learning software to efficiently run on CPU and/or GPU machines with limited computation and memory.
• Design and debug firmware.
• Support qualification as well as certification of the products.
• Proven expertise in embedded systems programming as well as a solid background in real-time systems.
• Practical experience in embedded firmware design, development, debugging and testing.
• Excellent coding skills in C / C++ and programming experience with usage of ALM tools.
• Good knowledge of IDEs and software development tools.
• Good know-how of embedded hardware (ARM development boards, Single-Board Computers).
• Focus on the added value for the internal and/or external clients.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential.
JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018) .