The Business Analyst will be providing consulting services in
regard to the implementation of ETRM systems at major companies in
the energy and commodities sector worldwide. The ideal candidate
will eventually be able to provide professional implementation
practices and will have the ability to guide the client in the
analysis of their business and the technical adaptation of the
respective ETRM solution.
• Requirements gathering from Client;
• Design and implementation either through configuration or by translating the business needs to the development team;
• Preparation of project documentation (Functional Specifications, User Guides, Deployment Guides, Training and Presentations, etc.);
• Performing critical analytical thinking tasks and data analysis as well as fast decision making under pressure and strict timeline;s
• Outside pandemic conditions extensive travel may be required (the clients are mainly situated in Europe);
• Create and execute trainings for junior team members.
• Around three years of relevant working experience;
• Bachelors/Master’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, IT, Finance, Mathematics and Modelling or Information Technology;
• Working knowledge in English is a must, German is a big advantage;
• Understanding of the Financial and Energy markets;
• Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite;
• Eagerness to learn and the ability to work under pressure;
• Team player;
• Willingness and flexibility to travel (up to 80% of the time in non-pandemic times).
What they offer:
• A competitive remuneration package;
• Flexible bonus schemes (performance-based);
• Flexible working hours;
• Home office opportunities;
• IT Conferences sponsored by the company;
• Opportunity for professional growth with external and internal trainings;
• Multisport card;
• Fresh fruits and refreshments in the office;
• Fun games in the office;
• Regular team buildings twice a year abroad.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a shortlist of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).