• The world’s largest MS Dynamics implementor;
• Half a century of innovations and building a worldwide network of alliances, located on 3 continents;
• An entirely new office in Bulgaria which will follow the company’s core principle for growth based on unique solutions and reliable technologies.
• Provide end-to-end complex application support for issues logged in the ticketing system;
• Resolve customer questions and inquiries by identifying problems, researching answers, collaborating with vendors/other team members and delivering solutions to problems or creating appropriate workarounds;
• Be the customer’s primary point of contact for product-related issues and build and maintain a relationship with the customer over email or phone/conference calls;
• Analyse customers' business processes to identify opportunities for improvement;
• Perform gap analysis between a client’s requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) and propose changes.
• Fluency in English, both spoken and written;
• Secondary language such as German or French will be considered a plus;
• Functional Application knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM);
• Demonstrable experience working in a support and/or client-facing role;
• Strong working knowledge of business & customer application support processes;
• A logical approach to problem-solving and structured introduction of change into operational systems;
• Ability to multitask and prioritize;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Good documentation skills and attention to detail.
What they offer:
• Competitive salary;
• Additional Health Package;
• Monthly Vouchers/Lifestyle Cash Supplement;
• Monthly Travel Allowance;
• Additional Holidays;
• Specialised Training;
• Option for Flexible working hours or home office;
• Modern Office with excellent access to transport;
• Drinks & Fruit Office Supply;
• Professional & Friendly work environment;
• Company events and Team Building;
• Opportunity to grow your career and work with international teams.
If you find our proposal interesting and want to receive more information, please, send your CV in English by applying online!
We thank all interested applicants, but we will only contact a short list of them! All applications are confidential. JobTiger is a Bulgarian online job board and licensed recruiting company (License No.2547, 08.06.2018).