Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop
your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that
makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work
for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of
nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where
you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some
of the most talented people in your field. We combine 153 years of
experience with new technologies and insights to serve as a trusted
partner for food, agriculture, financial and industrial
In 2014 we established the headquarters for our European shared business services center in Bulgaria. Our center – Cargill Business Services Sofia, who is rapidly growing, won the award for Shared Service Centre of the Year for both 2017 and 2018.
*The internal name of the role is Collection Specialist.
• You will proactively collect receivables and relevant information
• You will raise and manage disputes, investigate payment issues and resolve customer queries
• You will work closely with the Credit Risk team by providing relevant information related to the order release process and to ensure credit limits are not exceeded.
• You will prepare various reports including accounts receivable aging and dispute.
• You will be in close contact with Cargill’s business unit to communicate and escalate account issues.
• You will actively participate in meetings to discuss and make action plans going forward.